"Metal is a plastic Medium"

Saturday, September 15, 2012

I am still making things using the Masonite die forming process. I haven't used my hydraulic die forming equipment in awhile.
 I am eager to build this into more than just a paying hobby.
This past week I started a new online shop at   http://www.mi-made.com/ralphparusartmetal

                      .  "Hand made in Michigan" is a site which promotes handcrafted products made in Michigan.






Pisces Wall art



Desktop Pumpkin



Desktop Peach



Pisces Wall art










I am searching for a widget similar to the Etsy Pocket Shop widget on the top of the right side bar of this  blog. One which will display all of the products and prices in any online shop similar to Etsy, and allow a person to link to the product's in the shop. Please leave a comment if you have any suggestions.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment